#57 - 2001:A Space Odyssey- Watch at your own risk!
I was looking through a stack of old VHS movies we have the other day and came across the 2nd movie on this list, 2001: A Space Odyssey. I watched it & I think it was the worst movie I've ever seen. It was only a little over 2 hours long but it seriously felt like 6. The most boring movie in the history of movies. I think the highlight was the twenty minutes of random colors. I recommend playing cards to keep yourself awake while watching it. Dont understand how that got on a list of greatest movies.
Also, I signed up for a 2 week trial of Blockbuster Online last night so I'll hopefully be crossing many more movies off my list before the end of the month. Maybe I'll even get half way through the list!:p

1 Comments:
I have to agree with you that this has to be one of the worst films ever made!
Love the blog!
www.limavady2dubai.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home